We have started building a Community House for the Upper Clutha. Your contribution will be added to funds already pledged.
- The total build is estimated to cost $3.9 million.
- To date, we have raised $2.9M.
- We require $1m dollars to reach our goal. Every little donation helps.
As a charitable trust, all donations are tax deductible and we will supply a tax certificate.
There are many ways that sponsorship can be given - through trade sponsorship in specific areas, such as electrical, plumbing, heating, painting etc, provision of furnishings... and many more.
We have many projects underway to raise more funds but we are also looking for sponsorship, donations and any other forms of support. We are a registered charity which means that all donations are tax deductible. Potential sponsors can have naming rights and/or choose to contribute to specific parts of the project, (in cash or kind) including the following:
|Windows and doors||$165,000|
|Auditorium sound & comms||$7,900|
|Office Manager setup||$1,800|
|Miscellaneous general fitout||$7,000|
|Concrete pad for catering truck||$10,000|
For further details:
- Click here to view our Prospectus with information on how to make a donation or be a sponsor.
- Click here donate via credit card using GiveaLittle
Thank you for your support.